Research Topic: TPSR and Classroom Behavior in a Physical Education and Sport Setting
Part 1: Based on your review of the eight articles, create and record a 9-minute PowerPoint presentation that
A. A clear summary of your research topic (~ 2 minutes)
• What is the purpose of this area of research? What problems are being addressed?
• What are the key constructs and variables (i.e., independent and dependent) that have
B. The pros and cons of the current methods used (~ 5 minutes)
• What types of designs, samples, and instruments have been used?
• What methods have worked by showing valid and reliable quantitative results and/or
credible and trustworthy qualitative results?
C. A potential research design (~ 2 minutes)
• What would be a logical next step in this area of research?
• How will your study address the limitations of past research?
D. An APA-formatted list of your references on the last slide of your presentation (single-spaced so
they all fit on one page)
*PLEASE PROVIDE A SCRIPT FOR THE PRESENTATION*
Part 2: Abstract
After you create your presentation, you will write an abstract of 300-350 words for your presentation.
This abstract should include a brief summary of all the components of your presentation: the topic, pros and
cons of previous research, limitations of previous studies, ideas for future research.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GWEXDDSRGCF10” for 10% discount
This question has been answered by our writers. you can buy the answer below or order your 0% plagiarized answer
Order your 0% plagiarized answer