Research Presentation (APA)
1st slide – title, your name, institution (all centered);
2nd slide – specific research question and 2 opposing viewpoints you will investigate;
Body slides all follow the same organization:
– Claim /POV
– For each reason, discuss the study methods and provide specific evidence;
– APA in-text citation/s
– Your analysis ( is the reason well-supported by the evidence? Are there any evidence weaknesses?);
– what is your stance?
– how is it tied to the evidence from the studies?
– describe the evolution of your opinion
– what have you learned in the process of doing research (about your topic and yourself as a researcher and a person)?
Last slide – References (APA, alphabetically organized
minimum of ten slides