Liberty and the New Republic. This assignment was locked Oct 14 at 11:59pm.
For this assignment, please read
Declaration of Independence in the American Perspectives E-Reader on page 202-204.
Then, dissect the document by answering the following questions about the document:
**all of these answers are in the document.
The Bill of Rights in the American Perspectives E-Reader on pages 233 – 235….. to answer question 10.
Questions 1-4; 8-10 2 points each; 5,6, 7, 4 points each 26 points total.
1. What is the goal of the writers of the document?2. Why are they writing the document?3. What rights are the writers claiming that they have?4. What is the purpose of government?5. How many grievances are in the document? List at least 8. 6. Who is “HE” that the colonists refer to? Why do you think that they blame him?
7. After reading the Bill of Rights, identify at least 2 out of the 10 Amendments that are inspired by the Declaration of Independence and explain why you chose those 2.
8. In a single paragraph, summarize each of your answers in compete sentences.
9. Provide a Turabian Format source citation for each article. (one source found in another source). quick guide to citations (Links to an external site.)
10. What scholarly website could you use to find and read these documents? And, provide a source citation for the sources.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GWEXDDSRGCF10” for 10% discount
This question has been answered by our writers. you can buy the answer below or order your 0% plagiarized answer
Order your 0% plagiarized answer