This week focuses on the presidency of Lyndon Johnson, who during the 1960’s, launched a series of new social programs known as the Great Society while also leading the U.S. during the Vietnam War. Today we’ll look at the Great Society and the Vietnam War. You’ll want to know the key accomplishments of the Great Society, and for the Vietnam War, the most important thing to know are the strategies and turning points of the war. Your discussion prompts are below, and they are based on the two videos below.
PLEASE BE SURE TO RESPOND TO ALL THREE PROMPTS BELOW:
1. Describe some of the goals of President Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society programs (with examples).
2. What was Johnson’s strategy in dealing with his enemies in Vietnam?
112 23 Vietnam
1. Describe the strategies used to fight the Vietnam War
2. What was the significance of the Tet Offensive?
The Watergate Scandal: https://watergate.info/
1. Based on the article above, what was the Watergate scandal? How did it begin, and what were its effects?
2. What role did the Supreme Court play in the Watergate Scandal?
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GWEXDDSRGCF10” for 10% discount
This question has been answered by our writers. you can buy the answer below or order your 0% plagiarized answer
Order your 0% plagiarized answer