The work you do throughout the modules culminates into a Customer Service Plan. This plan incorporates the following:
Module 2: Company Description & Evaluation
Module 3: Examine Customer Service & Quality
Module 4: Examine Customer Service Practices in the Twenty-First Century
Module 5: Company Analysis
In relation to what you have learned in Module 3 so far, observe and describe the following as you would view it from the customer’s perspective. Hint: What is each communicating to the customer?
- Physical appearance of the business
- How quickly is a customer greeted
- Pace of the transaction
- Parking lot
- Hours of operation
- Courtesy of customer service representative
- Knowledge of customer service representative
- Website – if there is a website, how user-friendly is it?
Part II: Quality Recognition
Discuss the following:
- Identify criteria that your organization deems important in communications.
- How do you know this criteria is important?
- How are representatives evaluated on this?
- What training is provided to employees in the five main methods of communication (Listening, writing, talking, reading, nonverbal expression)?
- What are the expectations when using technology to communicate with customers?
Part III: Proactive Practices
Evaluate the practices in place to avoid challenging situations. What are the practices in place in your business to demonstrate:
- Respecting the customer’s time
- Keeping a positive attitude
- Recognizing regular customers
- Maintaining professional communication
- Showing initiative
THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED BY OUR WRITERS
Order your custom answer